Friday, August 2, 2013

August 2, 2013 Go Pro Setup

The new gopro setup! Well I have been playing with the GoPro 3 as you may have guessed. This was my first purchase after they released a steady firmware version for it. So far it has been great with anything I throw at it. In extreme lowlight it continues to impress me. We have used this inside of a burning fire at work, underwater and even on bike trips. Not to mention it has withstood being attached to the wing of a plane and of course my Saleen. I have been working on a project streaming the video wirelessly to a PC and encoding it for airplay with great success. My next mission is to encode it with a mini 3G box for worldwide stream bypassing a local computer within range. I love playing with difficult projects. The Go Pro 3 wireless by default is definitely limited but the possibilities for its use are endless! This is the new GoPole mount we have ordered. So far it has withstood terrible windy conditions and has done great! I'm in love with it more and more! I usually encode at 1080P at 30FPS or sometimes 720P at 30FPS. For extreme action shots I recommend going to 60FPS at 1080. The freeze frame comes out beautiful on that setting!

No comments:

Post a Comment