Tuesday, August 13, 2013

August 13, 2013

Decided to go do some cardio today so instead of hitting the gym I went out on a bike ride near the water. It is one of the most relaxing things you can think of except its also good for your health. The bike I purchased from Mega Cycles in Ft. Lauderdale has been absolutely awesome. Not only have I been hitting the trails at Markham Park hard, but I have also been doing a lot of distance rides. So far no flats! This specialized is definitely one of the best bikes I have ever owned. I was looking to upgrade to a full suspension but there just is no point! If I had to estimate it probably has over 1000 miles on it! If anyone is looking to buy a new bike, definitely look up Cy at MegaCycle out in Weston Florida. Really nice guy and extremely knowledgeable!

No comments:

Post a Comment