Sunday, November 18, 2012

November 18, 2012 Evening ride...

We were planning to do some bike riding today but being caught up with other things hindered my time to do any real planning. The weather was unpredictable with showers and dark clouds appearing so that kind of came to a close. Instead I decided to take my Yamaha Waverunner for a ride! Not a bad second best! I love the water in the evenings. All of the boats seem to be heading for port, the channel is usually pretty clear of traffic. A good friend of mine told me the water would be very choppy since he was out there in the morning but I decided to see for myself. There is nothing like a Miami Sunset or a Miami Sunrise especially from the water. It is breathtaking and unbeatable to be 5 miles out and watch the sun disappear or appear in the mornings. I didn't get a chance to snap many pictures as I was too busy breaking through the chop and wearing gloves makes it difficult to control the camera. I did take one, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment